Saturday, January 24, 2009

Competition!!


Girlies, we should be so proud of ourselves and i know we r but... we got 1st in gymnastics cheer and 2nd in 2 1/2 min. routine!!! we did awesome!! a few things went wrong but... its ok cause like melissa says it happens!!! I am soo happy that we won 1st and 2nd place trophys!! that is really good!!!!!!!!!! we r the best squad that we can be and we have alot alot alot of faith,confidence and love for each other!! we also get encouragment from everyone including the wonderful parents that we r blessed to have ( and that let us do cheerleading because its something we love)
I LUVV ALL OF YOU GIRLS!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweetheart. I'm so very proud to be your coach.

    ReplyDelete

LMS CHEER SQUAD-CAMP CHAMPS!!!

LMS CHEER SQUAD-CAMP CHAMPS!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Shayna Dorrine Fortney. Cheerleader. Christian. Love you <3

MY BLOG

Hey kids its me Shayna and welcome to my blog

Me- individual cheer winner

Me- individual cheer winner
Powered By Blogger